Employment with CID Resources, Inc. also currently affords the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
* CID Resources, Inc. is an Equal employment opportunity employer.
The Customer Service Data Entry: Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Understand thoroughly the business process, procedures, and practices of keying orders.
- Communicate with CID Finance and IT Departments to ensure that Sales Orders and Sales Invoices are prepared in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Communicate with Warehouse and Quality Control Teams on shipping and handling requirements of the Customers.
- Communicate with the Design and Production Departments about the design wants and needs conveyed by customers.
- Know well our products and understand the differentiators with our competitors’ products.
- Order Entry – (70%) Customers submit sales orders (actually, their purchase orders) by email, fax, phone, and through CID’s Sales Reps. In addition, Customers use CID’s B2B sales order entry system or Diamond Data Systems’ Uniform Solution for their submission of their Purchase Orders. The Data Entry person confirms these orders and the product availability on these orders to the customers and to the associated Sales Rep.
- Phones – (10%) Rapid response to incoming calls is critical. This includes general queries, order status, lead generation, and issue(s) resolution.
- Marketing Support – (10%) This function includes mail-outs and shipment of marketing materials (catalogs, price lists, group brochure, etc.) to our customers. Signage (banners, toppers, posters) is the premier way for stores to promote our products in the store. Decisions as to what level customers receive marketing materials and in what quantity is a joint responsibility of the Sales Rep and the CSR and Data Entry, working closely with the Sales Executives.
- Returns / Credits – (10%) Returns and credits are handled by the CSR and typically given to the Data Entry person to enter. The CSR makes the Sales Rep aware of the Return, and the approval, paperwork required, system input, customer notification, and tracking of the return or the issuance of a credit-only transaction is done by the CSR and Data Entry.
The above is intended to provide a summary of the major functions performed by a CSR on a daily basis. It is an outline based on customer requirements and does not include all internal activities.
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 3-7 Years
Education Required: Not required
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time